The Werner 6300 Series Stepladders are design for professional contractors and industrial users. With a duty rating of 375 pounds, this series features HolsterTop®s with the Lock-In System to secure tools from falling while keeping them right at hand. These ladders offer a full set of rear horizontals and heavy duty internal spreaders. All steps are knee braced and the foot pads are riveted to the EDGE® structure. The EDGE® bracing system helps protect the rail from damage. Each TRACTION-TRED® step is slip resistant and double riveted. Fiberglass rails are non-conductive for working near electricity.
- Full set of rear horizontals spaced one per foot
- Plastic railshield
- Optional manual pail shelf kit, model PK76-9 or automatic closing pail shelf kit model 76-2
- Double riveted, slip resistant TRACTION-TRED steps
- Shoulder bolt and nut on top hinge
- All steps and top rear horizontal are knee braced
- 4 rivets attach top to each front rail
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- HolsterTop with lock in system secures tools to increase productivity
- Slip resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE structure
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- Back up plates reinforce all top connectors
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.