ET-HP® is a two-component, high-solids, epoxy-based system for use as a high-strength, non-shrink anchor-grouting material. Resin and hardener are dispensed and mixed simultaneously through the mixing nozzle. ET-HP® is formulated for anchoring threaded rod and rebar into concrete (cracked/uncracked) and masonry.
- Easy hole-cleaning – no power-brushing required
- Code listed under the IBC/IRC for masonry per IAPMO UES ER-241
- Suitable for use under static and seismic loading conditions in cracked and uncracked concrete and masonry
- When properly mixed, adhesive will be a uniform gray color
- Code listed under the IBC/IRC for cracked and uncracked concrete per ICC-ES ESR-3372
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials
- Includes one EMN22I mixing nozzle and one nozzle extension are supplied with each cartridge.
- Cure times: 24 hours at 70°F, 72 hours at 50°F
- Compatable Tools: EDT22S, EDTA22CKT or EDTA22P dispensing tools / EMN22i mixing nozzle
- Suitable for use in dry or water-saturated concrete
- Available in 22 oz. and 56 oz. cartridges for application versatility
- Passed the demanding ICC-ES AC308 adverse-condition tests pertaining to elevated temperatures and long-term sustained loads