This lightweight, compact submersible centrifugal pump is ideal for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This is a powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump that is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting contractors, service utilities, municipalities, and homeowners. Further, the ST2037 incorporates a rugged cast aluminum housing, internal thermal overload protection, dual shaft seals, sealed ball bearings impeller and molded 25’ power cable with strain relief.
Product Notes: These Submersible Pumps Do Not Come With A Float Switch. The Float Switches Are Sold Separately.
- 2" (NPT) female discharge port
- Dewaters flat surfaces up to 1/2” levels
- Cast iron/steel motor casing serves as heat conductor
- Built-in overload protection
- 25’ of molded power cord with strain relief
- Pumps liquid up to 120 degree F
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals
- Float switch not included, float switches sold separately