The Makita 1” AVT® Rotary Hammer (model HR2641, with D-Handle) is engineered with Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®), an internal counterbalance system for significantly less vibration. The HR2641 combines performance and power with less vibration in a compact size, and is ideal for a range of applications including overhead drilling.
The HR2641 has an 8 AMP motor that delivers 2.9 Joules (2.1 ft.lbs.) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications. The 3-mode operation offers “rotation only”, “hammering with rotation” or “chipping only” for multiple applications. Modes can be easily changed with a recessed hammer-function selector, which is located below the gear housing for improved durability. The ergonomic D-shaped handle with a rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort, as well as a retractable tool hook to secure the tool to studs, ladders, and rails when not in use.
The HR2641 is engineered for a range of applications including overhead drilling into concrete, wood and metal, removing tile, and more. It is ideal for a range of trades including masons, plumbers, electricians, sprinkler installers, city maintenance crews, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 1” rotary hammer.
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs./2.9 J. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT®) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of the drive piston
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way